In order to preserve the integrity of past efforts of the ACS and to ensure the ongoing maintenance of authoritative and consistent records, the ICC resolved that:
- no retrospective amendments to the register of past List A matches compiled over the years by the ACS may be made by ICC or its member countries.
- future List A classifications made by ICC or its member countries should be consistent with
- each other
- past decisions
- the definition of List A as written by the ACS and now being adopted by ICC
- the ACS should continue to maintain the register of matches it believes should be List A with Governing Bodies advising by exception should they wish to add or remove any matches from this list.
- A detailed definition of List A that explains many of the List A status decisions previously taken by the ACS and the criteria to be used by ACS in its future List A classifications.
- Registers of